Thursday, February 4, 2010

"T" Harness for GM Applications


I checked Bulldog's website to obtain the right harness for my 1992 Chevy Beretta. The chart showed a GM-3. I ordered the GM-3 through Amazon and received the harness. The car did not use a GM-3 harness. The match-up chart on BullDog's website showed a GM-3 (I double checked). The installation notes for a 1992 Chevy Beretta showed a GM-1. So I purchased the wrong harness because of BullDog's incorrect information on their website. I contacted customer support and they will not help me. Will not return calls and when I do reach someone, they consistently transfer me to the supervisor voice-mail who has never called me back.
The actual RS102 unit didn't have a range better than 15 feet so I called support. After trying everything they recommended I was told to send-in the unit for repair. No calls, no feedback, 4 weeks later I was sent a replacement unit that was the wrong model. I called support just to be transferred to voice mail that has yet to be answered (1 week). I am considering small claims court. USA made and guaranteed forever. That sold me. I feel bad with introducing this posting but others deserve awareness of my experience.Get more detail about "T" Harness for GM Applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment