Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gorilla Automotive 7007 Motorcycle Alarm with Remote Transmitter Top Quality


As hard as MC alarms are to find, this one is a nice one at a great price! But I was a bit unhappy about the fact you can't make any adjustments to the sensitivity (you can turn it to warn-away or off, but not adjust the sensitivity). I find myself turning off the shock sensor feature almost every time I use this alarm because every time a loud car drives by or someone's stereo is loud it sets off the alarm! All in all it's a great alarm though. Easy to use. However, the "installs in 20-30 minutes" claim was over-exaggerated. Even my MC dealer agrees. My service guy said it takes him twice that time to install. Heck, it took me almost an hour and a half to install only because I wanted to tuck the wiring away neatly. I didn't install the LED because I'm not ready to drill into my brand new $8500 bike! This alarm is cool, and very loud! People always do a double-take when they hear the arm or disarm chirps coming from a bike! Although it could use more features, it's a great alarm for the price and truly adds a bit more piece of mind to my LoJack. I WILL and DO recommend to my friends!Get more detail about Gorilla Automotive 7007 Motorcycle Alarm with Remote Transmitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment