Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cheapest Alert 350R Economy Remote Starter System w/Keyless Entry


Purchased the Alert Model 450R in late Dec. 09, had it installed by a company that sells remote starters, alarms,stereos,etc. 3 days later, one of the key fob remotes quit working, was promised a replacement over the phone by the company handling warranty work for Alert. That was about a month ago & I'm still waiting. Meanwhile,the other key fob [it came with 2] is retiring from service as I write this. I could not write a review for the 450R because apparently, Amazon no longer carries that particular model. I wonder why? Keep this in mind when purchasing this brand. The owner of the company that installed this for me told me that Alert is made By Audiovox, so keep that in mind also.Get more detail about Alert 350R Economy Remote Starter System w/Keyless Entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment