Monday, February 22, 2010

Discount Alert Deluxe Security System


I purchased one of these at my local auto parts store. After installing it I liked it so much I went back for another for my wife's car. Unfortunately this model had been discontinued. I found one on Amazon and it was priced even lower!
Besides the numerous features advertised, it has others that aren't mentioned until you get into the installation instructions. It includes extra sensor inputs, (positive and negative) for any sensor type and extra outputs for siren, horn, or even a pager transmitter.
With identical systems on each car, we were able to program them all to work on the same key-chain remotes. Only one remote for both cars.
Installation was quick and easy. Both units work as they should.
I'm very pleased with them.
Ordering online was also easy. Instant shipping too.Get more detail about Alert Deluxe Security System.

No comments:

Post a Comment