Monday, December 14, 2009

Xpresskit DLPKKICH3 Door Lock Ignition Interface and RF Transponder Bypass Module for Chysler GEN3 2008 Vechicles


I ordered this kit to use with my remote car starter and had it installed. The Xpresskit stopped working after 3 uses and now I am in the process of having it uninstalled from my car to ship back to amazon and need to order a replacement. On a positive note, the car installers said that it was very easy to work with and install. Too bad it malfunctioned so soon. I also had ordered it expedited shipping and it still took well over a week to arrive, that was disappointing as well. Unfortunately this is the only kit that will work with my car at this time, so I probably will have to order another one.Get more detail about Xpresskit DLPKKICH3 Door Lock Ignition Interface and RF Transponder Bypass Module for Chysler GEN3 2008 Vechicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment