Sunday, December 6, 2009

Purchase READY REMOTE 24923 DO-IT-YOURSELF BASIC REMOTE START WITH KEYLESS ENTRY


I bought this item very cheap (about $20) from an online auction site. Installation was a bit of a pain in my car ('94 olds ciera) because the ignition harness is placed as such an angle that one needs to stand on their head to get at it, and the wires were very short, so they all needed to be spliced and extended. I was able to hide the unit under the glove compartment and you can't even tell the unit is installed. I could not get the trunk pop to work, but i think i may have the wrong wire connected for that, and also, I may try to move the antenna so it sticks more straight up and down rather than being in a coil under the dash, and this may help my range. For the price I paid, this is a great unit, as it adds functionality and the range is still better than my factory remote. However, If you were to pay full price for this, i think it is a rip-off and it would be better to go with a higher end unitGet more detail about READY REMOTE 24923 DO-IT-YOURSELF BASIC REMOTE START WITH KEYLESS ENTRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment