Saturday, December 26, 2009

Buy Keyless Entry Remote Fob Clicker for 2006 Nissan Sentra With Do-It-Yourself Programming


I got this for my 2006 Sentra 1.8S. I already had power locks, so I thought why not give this product a try (because I didn't have one of these at the time). Within a week, I got it in the mail. The instructions I received were clear, however, it might take a few tries to get your keyless entry working if you messed up on one of the steps.

The way the keyless entry works is pretty self-explanatory, but one feature I discovered was if you press and hold the unlock button, then it will unlock all the doors. If you just push the Unlock button, it will only open the driver's side door.

Overall, this product works and I'm planning on getting another one soon.Get more detail about Keyless Entry Remote Fob Clicker for 2006 Nissan Sentra With Do-It-Yourself Programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment