Saturday, December 19, 2009

PYLE PLPSE3 2 Parking Sensor System and Led Display Right now


I ordered it with amazon LLC. And it arrived quick.
But after opening the box and reading the manual, I realize the beeper is optional.
I need a beeper to save the possible mistake back up.
I return it and no problem on return, amazon pay the postage. The last, I never install it yet, so my rating is sort of dummy. Thanks.

Updates. I got the 4 sensor model. They are the same except two more sensors. The display has a built in beeper (the buzzer is extra), so I was wrong. The installation instruction is too simple. For example, you need to drill 4 holes to the bumper. But actually, to run the wires from bumper, you better uninstall the bumper from the car. The other challenge is to find the reverse light wire and tie to it. It is not a plug and play. Amazing there is a Youtube which is excellent. I eventually gave up and picked up the phones: $120 to $250. OK, not bad. $120 for 3 hours, deal. It is working well.
Get more detail about PYLE PLPSE3 2 Parking Sensor System and Led Display.

No comments:

Post a Comment