Saturday, December 19, 2009

Save The Original UNBREAKABLE AutoLock


I have this Original Autolock by Lawman along with my alarm it provides great deal of security. I have a civic and acura both got stolen few times after I got the alarm and autolock nobody wants to touch it. If they do the alarm goes off and if they do brake in I have the autolock to secure the clutch and brake. Then I come out with my 357 and Glock. They are not going anywhere I am done with them. Great peace of mind along with an alarm car is going nowhere while I am home. Several times I have seen with my camera they come check out the car see the autolock and they just leave. Good deal if you can afford it and keep your car a little safe. Get more detail about The Original UNBREAKABLE AutoLock.

No comments:

Post a Comment