Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Keyless Entry Remote Fob Clicker for 2001 Ford Taurus With Do-It-Yourself Programming Review


I bought a 2001 Ford Focus ZTS last week and it only came with 1 key and no remote. Since then I have had another key made, but I decided I wanted a remote first. Most places were charging around $50 for a remote, so I decided to check amazon out.

I got this remote for $20 shipped, the seller got it to me in 4 days. This remote can not get better. I took it out of the package and went out to my car, I turned to car from OFF to RUN 4 times in under 6 seconds and then when I turned it to OFF, the car beeped. At this point you press any button on the remote and the car will beep again. Then you turn it to RUN again and then shut it off, the remote is now programmed.

It took me a max of 30 seconds to program the remote, and it works great. It locks, unlocks, pops the trunk, and sets off the alarm. What more can you ask for?

Great A+++ product, would buy another one if I needed to.Get more detail about Keyless Entry Remote Fob Clicker for 2001 Ford Taurus With Do-It-Yourself Programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment