Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wrap - Electronic Vehicle Anti-Theft System with Remote Control (WRAP) Best Quality


I bought this product to protect a VERY valuable cargo on a long trip. My experience was that the thing fit my steering wheel so tightly that it could in no way slip. There is a trick in tightening it using your right hand and locking with the key in your left. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS. As for breaking it, the stainless steel parts are reinforced by spage age plastic that racing car suspensions are made from. OK, my units alarm would trigger when I just wiped the windshield. The alarm is not loud but good enough to distract a guy jimmying it. I had no worry that my car would be messed with when I was in paying for gas. This product makes the Club... look like a club. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that the Wrap is large and clumsy to store. I will keep mine in the garage until I really need it, and then I WILL use it. Get more detail about Wrap - Electronic Vehicle Anti-Theft System with Remote Control (WRAP).

No comments:

Post a Comment