Sunday, January 31, 2010

TWO (2) Res-Q-Me BLUE COLOR, Keychain Emergency Escape Tools Right now


After reading other posts of the ResQMe not working I decided to test the two that I had. Only ONE worked; the other did absolutely nothing! Wanting to give the manufacturer an opportunity to remedy the issue I contacted them and asked to have the defective item exchanged (nothing else was asked). I was told to send it back to Amazon. When I let them know I tested as a result of reading other posts of the device not working I was told "About the review, this comment is not objective and is not very relevant.". Not "objective" and/or "relevant"? One of the Amazon reviews clearly stated two of six did not work correctly (33% failure rate) and only one of my two worked (50% failure rate). That seems pretty clear, concise and objective.

I want you to think about something for a minute. How would you feel if you were ever trapped in a submerged vehicle, go to use this device and it failed to function? If you have a child, factor in the fear of not being able to get them out of the vehicle because this device failed.

I would suggest NOT buying this item or purchasing any product from the manufacturer as they do not stand behind their product.Get more detail about TWO (2) Res-Q-Me BLUE COLOR, Keychain Emergency Escape Tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment