Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cheapest Bulldog Remote Talking Alarm System


DON'T BUY THIS JUNK!

I purchased a Bulldog Remote Talking Alarm that slowly died over a period of three days and then stopped working completely. It started out with a short range of about 60 feet that continued to shrink until I was standing directly in front of my truck, about one foot. All functions stopped completely on the third day. I returned the unit and in about three weeks I was sent a brand new one. This one was worse. All it does is say "Thank You" after connecting the positive lead to the battery.

I must point out that I know what I am doing when it comes to electronics. I have worked in electronics for 30 years, hold an FCC license with Radar Endorsement and I have taught electronics in New York City for five and a half years.

For two units to be bad this quickly (brand new) tells me that Bulldog electronics are unreliable and a waste of money. I am not going to put any more of my time and money on shipping the bad unit back to only get another Bulldog that I can not rely on. My goal is security of my vehicle and at this point I can't trust Bulldog to do the job.

I write this in the hopes of helping someone else avoid the cost and frustration of buying a Bulldog alarm and Heaven forbid, the loss of their vehicle due to the bad electronics of Bulldog.

SaltyGet more detail about Bulldog Remote Talking Alarm System.

No comments:

Post a Comment