Friday, January 22, 2010

Buying Keyless Entry Remote Fob Clicker for 2003 Chevrolet Impala With Do-It-Yourself Programming


I bought this because my remote quit working and wouldn't work after I put a new battery in it. I even tried the programming procedure described in the owner's manual, with no success.
The kit has one spare remote and very easy instructions to reprogram your new remote.
As a matter of fact it is possible that the only thing you really need is the instructions: When I received the kit, I tried the reprogramming procedure on my old remote and it worked! I didn't even need the new one. This is why I suggest you look online for the proper reprogramming procedure before you buy this; you may not need a new remote, just the proper programming instructions.
If you do need a new remote though, buy this. Don't go to a Chevy dealer; They'll charge you probably around $50 to reprogram your remote, and much more if they take you for a ride (like they tell you your car needs a new BCM for instance).
Get more detail about Keyless Entry Remote Fob Clicker for 2003 Chevrolet Impala With Do-It-Yourself Programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment