Friday, June 24, 2011

Bulldog 4-Button Remote Transmitter Review

Bulldog 4-Button Remote Transmitter Review
Had to get a new remote because the lock/unlock button on the original broke. The new remote would work intermittently and finally I returned for another which has worked well so far. Great return by Amazon and I really appreciated the service.
I was very disappointed in the my order. The Bulldog Keyless entry was received on time, but it did not have programming instructions, so it is useless to me. If it wasn't going to have instructions, or if I were not going to be able to program it, then I should have been told in the information that was available on the order site. Now I am at a loss as to what to do with it. I could simply send it back, but I don't feel like messing with it now.
Read more about Bulldog 4-Button Remote Transmitter Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment