Saturday, August 7, 2010

Replacement Remotes Review

Replacement Remotes Review
The remote works as indicated. You need to have it programmed by someone who knows how to do it (i.e. 20 year old in Best Buy) as there are no instructions. Still cheaper than buying it in a retail store.
Item was as described and less than retail store cost. Took it to Circuit City where I bought my remote start system and had them program it. I found out they never installed the Valet Switch that came with it which is required to program the remote to your car. It only took a few minutes after that to program it. My car does not have an alarm, just remote locks, which is why they probably thought I would never need a Valet Switch...but you do to reprogram a replacement remote.
Read more about Replacement Remotes Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment