Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Shop For Viper 5901 Responder Two-Way Security System


So far I am having numerous false alarms that say the hood is open. And last night while I was hand washing the car, the alarm went off again indicating the hood was open. The remote starter conflicts with the push-to-start. It grinded once. I thought it had anti-grinding technology. I wasn't going to use it after that. But I did. Then once the car would not start when I pushed my ignition button. Kept starting then stopping. It finally started when I disarmed and rearmed via the remote. I was on a date and it embarrassed me. As did the grinding noise in front the neighbors. Also no one warned me that the higher price you pay for the alarm, the higher the install charge. FYI, the blue light being on the antennae, which has to be on the front windshield ... I don't know, but to me under the shaded glass part it's hard to see even at night. Right now, I'm worried about the many false alarms. Get more detail about Viper 5901 Responder Two-Way Security System.

No comments:

Post a Comment