Sunday, November 22, 2009

Low Price Compact Digital Car Compass with Simple Calibration Capability


I was looking for an auto compass for my 2006 Mustang. Both my other cars had a compass and I missed having one even with a portable GPS. Sometimes the GPS steers you wrong and its just nice to know which way you are going. I searched a number of car compasses, some up to $200. I took a chance at this with its low price. It turned out to be exactly what I needed. Simple, easy to use, easy to calibrate. I took a 4000 mile trip and it was dead on accurate. I calibrated it once the first day and never had to touch it. Now at home I can still see the accuracy. I am delighted with this and it is exactly as descrbied.Get more detail about Compact Digital Car Compass with Simple Calibration Capability.

No comments:

Post a Comment