Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A2C 775 Universal Automotive Relay Review

A2C 775 Universal Automotive Relay Review
If you're installing your own remote starter you can't go wrong here. Bulldog security remote starters specifically recomend this unit. They provide all necessary diagrams using the wiring colors in the provided harness. I wound up buying too few for my install and had to run out to my local auto supply store. They had relays, but no harnesses to plug them into. The relay alone was twice what this costs! For the price of this buy a few extra! If you're project needs 2, buy 4. I'm certain once you start your install you'll find you needed the extras.
Hooked it up as the directions stated, could not get it to do what it is supposed to to. I'll keep trying but Im starting to think its a lost cause.
Read more about A2C 775 Universal Automotive Relay Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment