Wednesday, September 1, 2010

*Snake Starter Kit 12 Review

*Snake Starter Kit 12 Review
The Snake Starter Kit comes with a log cave, a water dish, bedding, two sample size packets of water purifier and hand sanitizer, a thermometer and a small heating pad (for 10-20 gallon tanks).

The log cave, the heating pad, and the thermometer are being used in my 35 gallon tank, and I use the water purifier and hand sanitizer on a regular basis. These items work great for my reptiles (I have 3 corn snakes and one leopard gecko!) The bedding I ended up giving away to another reptile owner, and he has found that this bedding is rather dry for a reptile, and soaks up all the humidity in the tank.

Most of the items in my tank are ZooMed products, and work great, although I have had them in use for a little less than a month. This is a great package for anyone starting out as a reptile owner, although you may want to consider a different substrate to use. I recommend:

Zoo Med Eco Earth Compressed Coconut Fiber Expandable Substrate.


Read more about *Snake Starter Kit 12 Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment